Now you will felt that your hair has never been silky, shiny and soften before as you had today. Follow these 12 steps below and get silky, shiny and soft hair at home.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
4. Amla, Reetha & Sheekakai
7. Banana and Honey
8. Coconut Oil
Tips for Silky & Shiny Hair 1: Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar – To prevent dandruff and infections apply vinegar to your hair. Apple Cider Vinegar helps to sustain the pH of the scalp.
- Wash your hair with shampoo
- After washing it apply diluted vinegar to make your hair silky & shiny
- Wash your hair with shampoo
- Take 2 to 4 tbsp of vinegar into 2 cup of water and mix it well
- Apply diluted vinegar solution to your hair directly
- Let the solution sit on your hair for 1 to 2 mins. Then rinse you hair thoroughly.
Tips for Silky & Shiny Hair 2: Honey
Honey – It as a good source of moisturizer. It helps to make your hair more alive
- Use 1 teaspoon of honey in your shampoo and mix it up properly with water
- Then wash your hair with that solution. It will give you managed, silky & shiny hair.
Tips for Silky & Shiny Hair 3: Curd
Curd – It is a natural conditioner and good source of nutrition. It helps you to get rid of hair problems like itchy scalp and dandruff.
- Take 1 medium size bowl full of curd, 2 teaspoon of mustard oil and lemon juice (squeeze half lemon).
- Make a mixture and apply it on your hair along with scalp. You will get dandruff free, silky & shiny hair.
Tips for Silky & Shiny Hair 4: Amla, Reetha and Sheekakai
Amla, Reetha and Sheekakai – This is come from our elders. These are very helpful in hair growth and to give extra shine to your hair.
- Soak it into water for overnight.
- Next day make a fine mixture of these things and apply it on your hair along with scalp.
- Leave it for an hour and then wash it off. You will see your hair looks more silky and shiny day by day.
Tips for Silky & Shiny Hair 5: Egg
Egg – is the best source of protein. It is used to give extra nourishment to your hair.
- Make a smooth paste of egg yolk and half squeezed lemon juice
- Apply it on your scalp and hair
- Leave it for half an hour and wash it with mild shampoo. In resultant you will get smooth, silky, shiny & bouncy hair.
Tips for Silky & Shiny Hair 6: Henna
Henna – is known as natural conditioner. Henna gives strength to your roots.
- For Oily Hair: Make a mixture of henna powder and egg yolk. Apply this mixture to your hair and leave for 45 mins. After that rinse off with shampoo and normal water.
- For Dry Hair: Make a smooth paste of henna powder and half bowl of curd or 2 spoon of oil with water. Apply it on your hair and let them sit. After 45 mins wash it with shampoo and normal water to get soft, smooth and shiny hair
Tips for Silky & Shiny Hair 7: Banana and Honey
Banana and Honey – It gives moisture to your hair and work as a conditioner.
- Take one banana and mash it
- Add one tablespoon of honey into it
- Apply that mixture on your hair and rinse off with water after 45 minutes
Tips for Silky & Shiny Hair 8: Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil – Again the rich source of proteins. Applying coconut milk on your hair will reduce the chances of hair loss and breakage.
- Grind coconut in a grinder and then extract the milk
- Evenly apply it on your scalp
- Leave it for two hours and wash your hair with normal water and shampoo to get soft and shiny hair.
Tips for Silky & Shiny Hair 9: Beer
Beer -Using beer is an excellent idea. It provides great nourishment to your hair and repair broken hair.
- After washing your hair, apply beer evenly into your scalp and hair
- Let them sit for a while
- After 10 minutes rinse it off
Tips for Silky & Shiny Hair 10: Avocado
Avocado – It contains nutrients of deep moisturizing and nourishment. Using avocado tends to give soft & silky hair.
- Take 1 ripe avocado and mashed it
- Add 2 tbsp of Olive Oil and mix properly
- Now apply this mixture on wet hair from scalp to end
- Cover it with shower cap and leave it for 35 minutes
- After that wash it off with shampoo
Tips for Silky & Shiny Hair 11: Milk
Milk – Another natural good conditioner from ancient time. It gives you smooth and silky hair.
- Add 2 spoon of cream with milk and mix to make a smooth paste
- Then evenly apply on your hair using brush & comb
- Leave it for half an hour
- Wash your hair with mild shampoo. It will give you smooth, silky & shiny hair.
Tips for Silky & Shiny Hair 12: Mayonnaise
Mayonnaise – Using mayonnaise will reestablish moisture & strength of your hair. Using this pack twice in a month will give enormous effect.
- Take 1 medium size bowl of mayonnaise
- Add some drops of olive oil
- Mix it well and apply on your hair
- Wash it off after 30 minutes and enjoy the softness of your hair.